Tuesday 10 November 2009

I wish I had … the lifestyle of Cheryl Cole

From being named the nation’s favourite sweetheart to being fancied by 90% of the male population, it would be amazing to be Cheryl Cole for a day.

Performing in front of thousands with big acts like Will.i.am or the rest of Girl’s Aloud would be fantastic, especially as my usual place is a member of the cat’s choir.

For those of us not blessed with superstar confidence, being pampered 24/7 would certainly make me feel like a million dollars. Lavished with beauty products? Yes, please! Given the hottest designer clothes? Yes, please!

But with every celebrity success story there is a downside. Nagging on TV from Simon Cowell? No, thanks. A cheating husband? No, thank you.

Maybe not then. When it comes down to it, I prefer my own simple, private life!

No comments:

Post a Comment