Monday 15 February 2010

My sub-personalities

I've been going through old notebooks and found odd rambles that I thought I would publish.

This one is based around a series of books I used to read as a teenager; the mates, dates and... In one book a girl spoke of all the different personalities she was composed of, so I decided to think about my own sub-personalities.

Goody two-shoes: She helps around the house, is hardly ever shouted at by her parents, does extra work for university and always follows the rules.


Ana: She is a dominative person, my anorexic voice and is very negative. I wish she would leave but deep down I know she’ll always be a part of me. This is the one that makes me skip meals and exercise.


Sally: She is the shy one who I am around new people and boys I like. She blushes a lot and is very quiet.


Scarlett: She is very flirty; mostly around boys when she is drunk.


Elizabeth: She is the book reader and an aspiring author/journalist as well as a daydreamer.


Maiya: She is the girl I wish I was; the one who usually appears in my daydreams. She is popular, tall, slim, pretty and intelligent. She has mid-length blonde hair, plays for a sports team and is a dancer. In my eyes, she is perfect.


Angel: She is completely innocent.


Maggie: She is very childish and appears when I am in an ana drama, shy or nervous or when I’m with younger people.

No comments:

Post a Comment